“Not all those who wander are lost.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Joanne in Morocco (2023)

This was a last minute trip. I booked in late December and left in late January.  I finally caved to age and laziness and booked a tour.  I loved it!  I had the best group which made all of the difference.  Morocco is a beautiful, diverse country full of colour and things to buy.  Birding is sparse but  cats were everywhere.  Almost made up for the lack of birds. I made a quick day layover in Paris, I rode a camel in the Sahara, I accidentally commissioned a painting in Chefchaouen, we danced at a World Cup champion's signing party in Mhaya Village, and I went on a balloon ride over Marrakesh!  It was a trip!

www.joannecumberland18.blogspot.com

.


.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment