“Not all those who wander are lost.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Saturday, December 4, 2021

(2021) Joanne and Valerie on Vancouver Island

https://joannecumberland17.blogspot.com/

 I'm not sure if you have heard about it but this situation called Covid happened so there hasn't been much travelling in the last couple of years.   But I had to get away! But I didn't want to leave home.  So, I compromised with myself and planned an island trip.  And then convinced Val to join me.  Just a week, but a very beautiful week. 







2 comments:

  1. My fav pics are the avian mirror and the selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne it’s Cathie Darnell Jackie’s daughter. I was looking for your latest trip to Antarctica and stumbled on these. Very cool. I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip. I couldn’t find the entry for it. I enjoyed the trip pics you had from past adventures especially Peru.

    ReplyDelete