I love reading your blogs. I couldn't travel by myself like you do. Wildfires are burning BC to a crisp, but lucky for us, not on the Island.. Otherwise all is well. love Mom
well, the eclipse has come and gone. I hope the skies were clear and it was all you hoped for. I just read in the paper that hotel rooms in Reykjavik are going for upwards of $1000 a night. Weren't you smart to book well in advance. see you soon, Love Mom
I love reading your blogs. I couldn't travel by myself like you do. Wildfires are burning BC to a crisp, but lucky for us, not on the Island.. Otherwise all is well. love Mom
ReplyDeletewell, the eclipse has come and gone. I hope the skies were clear and it was all you hoped for. I just read in the paper that hotel rooms in Reykjavik are going for upwards of $1000
ReplyDeletea night. Weren't you smart to book well in advance. see you soon, Love Mom